With a customer-first focus, we offer comprehensive solutions through a single-source supplier. Our contract packaging and assembly services are backed by award-winning capabilities in technology, quality management, supply chain and logistics including dedicated project support.
Our professional account managers are flexible and responsive to short lead times and the changing needs of your business. As we execute, monitor and measure work performance, we continually seek improvements to deliver best value and quality with the goal of exceeding your expectations.
PRIDE Industries’ quality management systems are designed to meet your project requirements with measurable results. Our systems are ISO-certified to enhance your satisfaction through processes that include continuous improvement and conformity to customer and regulatory requirements. Compliance of our quality systems is assured through internal and third party audit, customer review and formalized employee training in quality procedures.
Documented reviews capture and track key metrics of performance and customer satisfaction including:
- Supplier performance (quality of the product supplied, on-time deliveries)
- On time customer deliveries
- Corrective and preventative action
- Customer complaints and customer satisfaction
- Product defects during production and on final products
- Inventory accuracy
- Non-conforming material information
- Change order activity
Our technology systems capture, measure, track and contribute to our quality excellence.
Dedicated Project Support
Dedicated project management teams meet our standards of service with a focus on quality, efficiency and customer responsiveness. From project specification to implementation and distribution, planning and communication ensure exceptional results that are on-time and on-budget.
Supply Chain & Logistics
Businesses can quickly reach a point of success where the coordination of materials and the logistics of timely distribution can overwhelm. Our contract packaging and assembly services are surrounded with proven supply chain and logistics expertise including:
- Supplier management
- Materials resource planning
- Inventory control
- Order processing
- Third party logistics
- Domestic and international shipping
Flexibility & Rapid Turnaround
Flexibility and responsiveness are the foundations of good customer service. Experience, planning and communication in a team-based environment ensure smooth start-ups on even the most demanding deadlines. Our equipment configurations and workforce schedules are quickly modified in response to your needs.
We are committed to the highest quality standards and regulatory compliance. Our current certifications include:
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Food Site License Registered [Multiple site locations]
- State of California Department of Public Health Food and Drug Branch Organic Processed Food Registration Licensed [Multiple site locations]
- National Organic Program Certification
- HACCP Certification Ready
- Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America Certification Ready
When your project calls for a unique certification, our quality assurance experts will achieve it.