When CoolSystems, Inc., needed contract manufacturing and supply chain support for Game Ready®, a best-in-class sports medicine and orthopedic medical device, they turned to PRIDE Industries. Learn how PRIDE’s custom solutions helped to get the product to market quickly and cost-effectively.
Electronics Contract Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
CoolSystems, Inc., a medical device manufacturer based in Alameda, California, produces the Game Ready® Injury Treatment System, an innovative system that uses cold and compression therapies to help athletes and others recover from injuries more quickly.
CoolSystems needed a contract-manufacturing partner that could produce the Game Ready system cost effectively and deliver quick turnarounds. The partner had to be able to produce medical-grade systems and manage all aspects of assembly, product testing, and supply chain processes.
The PRIDE Solution
- PRIDE’s expert electronics manufacturing division provided dedicated teams to manage product development quality.
- PRIDE’s supply chain solutions reduced cost and time to market by manufacturing, packaging, and shipping from a single facility.
- PRIDE also provides CoolSystems with repair and refurbishment services, keeping all processes under one roof to ensure quality and accountability.
- PRIDE’s expert engineering and manufacturing services freed CoolSystems to focus on increasing sales and market share.
- PRIDE’s flexible and scalable solutions have adapted quickly to changing market demands.
- The commitment to quality and customer service gave CoolSystems the confidence to place additional business with PRIDE.