With a mission to create jobs for people with disabilities, PRIDE Industries is a flexible, cost-effective, and preferred business partner committed to exceeding customer expectations and creating meaningful jobs for people who need them most.
We have been privileged to receive recognition from our customers, industry associations, and community organizations.
- 2020 Largest Technology Companies List – Sacramento Business Journal
- 2019 DEAL Award for Leadership in Sustainability -Sustainability Dashboard Tools, LLC
- 2019 Lex Frieden Employment Award, Non-Profit Category –Texas Governor’s Committee on People with Disabilities
- 2019 Veterans Employment and Education Commission Employment Service Award – The American Legion, Department of Texas
- 2019 Veterans Employer of the Year – California Employer Advisory Council
- 2018 DEAL Award for Leadership in Sustainability -Sustainability Dashboard Tools, LLC
- Best Nonprofits to Work For 2018 – Recognized by Indeed.com
- 2018 Recognition for Veteran Employment – Recognized by the Texas Workforce Commission and Texas Veterans Commission
- Best Nonprofits to Work For 2017 – Recognized by Indeed.com and Time Magazine
- 2017 CFO of the Year – Awarded to PRIDE CFO, Jeff Dern by the Sacramento Business Journal in the Nonprofit category
- 2017 PRIDE Industries Safer Choice Partner of the Year, United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- 2017 Employer of the Year, California Employer Advisory Council and the Employment Development Department
- 2015 PRIDE Industries Safer Choice Partner of the Year, United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- 2014 Patriotic Employer, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
- 2012 ML100 Manufacturing Leadership Award, for Game-Changing Technologies
- 2011 Service Supplier of the Year, SynapSense Corporation
- 2010 Service Supplier of the Year, Hewlett Packard
- Excellence in Customer Service and Outstanding Performance, Hewlett-Packard’s Global Support Logistics (GSL) Division
- California Governor’s Veterans Award
- Waste Reduction Awards Program (WRAP) Recipient
- New California 100 Company – for entrepreneurial innovation and business success in the Great Central Valley.
- NISH (SourceAmerica) National Award for Professional Excellence