PRIDE Industries is committed to sustainable, environmentally-friendly business practices. We share our customers’ goals of creating safe, clean environments and reaching LEED certification to ensure a healthy planet for future generations.
Our industry-leading integration of social equity, economic vitality, and environmental stewardship are unmatched. PRIDE is truly a pioneer in sustainable services. We have achieved extensive green certifications of our products and practices, combined with our core mission, cost-competitiveness, and innovative solutions.
Our methods and goals:
- Purchasing low-volatile organic compounds (VOC), including adhesives and solvents, to reduce ozone that adversely impacts air quality.
- Use all purchased chemicals completely to prevent the disposal of hazardous waste.
- Implement eco-friendly landscaping practices and water reduction goals.
- Divert about 90% of waste, including recycling of pallets, aluminum cans, plastic, cardboard, and paper.
- Install motion-controlled lights in our manufacturing and logistics warehouses to conserve energy.
- Maximize the efficiency of HVAC systems through proper maintenance, temperature setpoints, and hours of operation.
- PRIDEClean® Custodial Process – Safer Choice cleaning products used in conjunction
with color-coded and reusable microfiber towels and mops in custodial work to eliminate cross-contamination between cleaning areas.
- Offer commercial custodial capabilities that support LEED building certifications.
- Use our chemical clearance program to evaluates each new chemical or cleaning product for safety and environmental implications.
- Encourage participation in customer recycling and conservation programs.
- Forge strategic partnerships with our clients that identify and implement reductions in water and energy consumption apply net-zero strategies, reduce the use of hazardous substances, and operate according to the ISO 14001-2015 Environmental Management System.