PRIDE Industries is committed to sustainable, environmentally-friendly business practices. When you choose to work with PRIDE, you’ll be satisfied knowing we share your goals of creating safe, clean environments and reaching LEED certification to ensure a healthy planet for future generations.
Our industry-leading integration of social equity, economic vitality, and environmental stewardship are unmatched. We have achieved extensive green certifications of our products and practices, and when you combine that our core mission, cost-competitiveness and innovative solutions, PRIDE is truly a pioneer in sustainable services.
Our methods and goals:
- Purchasing low-volatile organic compounds (VOC), including adhesives and solvents to reduce ozone that adversely impacts air quality.
- Use all purchased chemicals completely to prevent the disposal of hazardous waste.
- Implement eco-friendly landscaping practices and water reduction goals.
- Divert about 90% of waste, including recycling of pallets, aluminum cans, plastic, cardboard, and paper.
- Install motion-controlled lights in our manufacturing and logistics warehouses to conserve energy.
- Maximize the efficiency of HVAC systems through proper maintenance, temperature setpoints, and hours of operation.
- PRIDEClean® Custodial Process – Safer Choice cleaning products used in conjunction
with color-coded and reusable microfiber towels and mops in custodial work to eliminate cross contamination between cleaning areas.
- Offer commercial custodial capabilities that support LEED building certifications.
- Use our chemical clearance program to evaluates each new chemical or cleaning product for safety and environmental implications.
- Encourage participation in customer recycling and conservation programs.
- Forge strategic partnerships with our clients that identify and implement reductions in water and energy consumption, apply net-zero strategies, reduce the use of hazardous substances, and operate according to the ISO 14001-2015 Environmental Management System.