PRIDE Updates on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Check this page frequently for PRIDE’s latest updates related to the Coronavirus.
Page last updated May 19, 2020, at 6:28 PM.
At PRIDE, the safety and well-being of our employees and customers are our top priority. We are closely monitoring the situation through trustworthy sources such as the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Placer County Health & Human Services department.
Table of Contents
PRIDE Employee Resources and Communications
Are you experiencing financial hardship as a result of the Coronavirus emergency? Please complete a form below and submit it to your HR representative.
Forms and Resources
Click on the links below to read the latest PRIDE Employee Communications:
(Most recent updates appear at the top of the list)
- Important Work and Day Program Update (May 19, 2020)
- Important Work and Day Program Update – Fairfield (May 19, 2020)
- Reopening and Returning to Work After COVID-19 (May 7, 2020)
- Reabrir y regresar al trabajo despúes de COVID-19 (May 7, 2020)
- Important Work and Day Program Update (April 27, 2020)
- Important Work and Day Program Update (April 7, 2020)
- Una actualización de PRIDE Coronavirus (April 6, 2020)
- One PRIDE Coronavirus Update (April 6, 2020)
- PRIDE Employee Help Center Page – Contacts for Case Managers and Rehabilitation Counselors/HR Contacts (March 31, 2020)
- SSI and Unemployment Benefits Information (March 26, 2020)
- UPDATE: Notice of PRIDE Facilities Closing (March 25, 2020)
- ACRC Mandate for Work Group Program Participants (March 25, 2020)
- List of Essential Service Employees (Updated March 24, 2020)
- Spanish – Work Authorization Letter for PRIDE Essential Service Employees ALL STATES [PDF] (March 24, 2020)
- English – Work Authorization Letter for PRIDE Essential Service Employees ALL STATES [PDF] (March 24, 2020)
- Companywide Update from Jeff Dern, President (March 23, 2020)
- Work Authorization Letter for PRIDE Essential Service Employees CALIFORNIA [PDF] (March 20, 2020)
- PRIDE California operations ARE deemed essential (March 19, 2020)
- All PRIDE Employee email from Jeff Dern, President (March 18, 2020)
- Notice of PRIDE facilities closing beginning March 17, 2020 (March 16, 2020)
- Update to case of individual testing positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19) at PRIDE’s North Sacramento facility (March 15, 2020)
- Notification of individual testing positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19) at PRIDE’s North Sacramento facility (March 13, 2020)
- Document for Rehabilitation Staff Re: Managing teams of people with disabilities in the era of COVID-19 (March 13, 2020)
- Message to caregivers of employees with disabilities (March 13, 2020)
- Coronavirus Update (March 11, 2020)
- Travel Restrictions for PRIDE Employees (March 4, 2020)
PRIDE Customer Communications
Click on the links below to read the latest PRIDE Customer Communications:
- Work Group Customer Communication (April 27, 2020)
- ACRC Mandate on Work Group Participation (March 25, 2020)
- Kitting and Manufacturing Customer Communication (March 18, 2020)
- Customer Communication for Contracting Activity Personnel (March 13, 2020)
- EPA Approved Disinfectant PURE Hard Surface [PDF] (March 13, 2020)
- Customer Communication (March 13, 2020)
- Custodial Customer Communication (March 13, 2020)
Prevent the Spread of the Coronavirus
If employees need to see a healthcare provider for non-urgent care or advice, we encourage you to use telehealth — doctors’ appointments conducted over the phone, email, or video that do not require an in-person visit. PRIDE’s Anthem/Blue Cross and Kaiser plans provide telehealth options.
To sanitize PRIDE buildings and our customers’ buildings, PRIDE’s custodial teams are using cleaning products recommended by the International Sanitation Supply Association and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
In addition to our customary thorough cleaning practices, PRIDE has increased cleaning personnel at our Roseville, CA headquarters. All touch surfaces (door handles, glass, faucets, counters, etc.) are disinfected three times a day using a 2-step cleaning process.
We want to remind everyone again to do the following to help stop the Coronavirus from spreading:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Sneeze or cough into your sleeve to avoid spreading germs with your hands.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has created guidelines on what to do if you are sick. Should you experience symptoms such as cough, temperature above 100.4 degrees F (or 38 degrees C), or difficulty breathing, public health officials recommend the following:
- Those with cold-like symptoms should isolate at home and restrict outside activities. Manage symptoms with over-the-counter medications, regardless of whether you have a cold, the flu, or COVID-19.
- If you need to see a healthcare provider for non-urgent care or advice, we encourage you to use telehealth, if available, which provides doctors’ appointments conducted over the phone, email, or video and do not require an in-person visit. PRIDE’s Anthem/Blue Cross and Kaiser plans provide telehealth options.
- If you feel you have an urgent situation and need to see your healthcare provider, call ahead so they know you are coming.
- You should only call 911 or go to an emergency department if you believe that you are extremely sick, or your life is in imminent danger. Other emergencies are still occurring, and emergency resources must be available to address all of them, not just COVID-19
PRIDE Northern California Office Location Updates
Check below for updates on any office closures.
- Auburn (Work Programs Only): Closed
- Chico: Open
- Fairfield (Behavior Support/Work Activity Program): Closed
- Fair Oaks: Open
- Grass Valley (Work Programs/Day Program): Closed
- Lincoln: Open
- North Sacramento (Day Program/Behavior Support): Closed
- Placerville: Open
- Roseville/Corporate Offices (Work Programs Only): Closed
- Roseville/Corporate Offices: Open
- Roseville/Sunrise Ave: Open
- Sacramento (Work Program Only): Closed
- South Sacramento/Florin/Perkins Rd (Work Programs): Closed
- South Sacramento/Alta Valley Dr: Open
- South Lake Tahoe: Open
- Woodland: Open
- Yuba City (Work Program/Behavior Support): Closed