PRIDE Industries Coronavirus-Related Services
See how the California Medical Association and California’s Office of Emergency Services partnered with PRIDE Industries to quickly assemble and distribute critically needed personal protective equipment to small medical practices across the state.
- Coronavirus Cleaning and Disinfection Services: Providing essential services to help reopen California safely, including high-touch point disinfection and enhanced HVAC cleaning with products that kill Coronavirus in 30 seconds.
- Temporary Clinical Environments: PRIDE can assemble and maintain modular hospitals and facilities needed to ease the strained healthcare system.
- Manufacturing of Ventilator Parts: Our West Coast facility is ISO 13485 Certified for Class 1 and Class 2 medical device subassemblies.
- Surgical Masks & Other Medical Supplies: General assembly, packaging, warehousing, and distribution.
- Full-Service Printing Solutions: On-demand type printing, including posters, brochures, flyers, with quick turnarounds.
A Provider with Social Impact
PRIDE Industries is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit social enterprise and the leading employer of people with disabilities, wounded veterans, and other barriers to employment. For more than fifty years, we have partnered with communities to create employment opportunities through person-centered job coaching, training, and placement. PRIDE’s mission extends nationwide, assisting individuals to become self-sufficient, contribute to their communities, and achieve their employment goals.