UPDATE: Notice of PRIDE Facilities Closing
March 25, 2020
Closure of services below will continue to be impacted until approximately Monday, April 13. The effected facilities include:
• Auburn/Work Activity Program/Special Needs/SE Groups
• Fairfield/Behavior Support/Work Activity Program
• Grass Valley/Work Activity Program/Day Program/SE Groups
• North Sacramento/Day Program/Behavior Support
• Roseville/Corporate/South Floor/SE Groups
• South Sacramento/Florin Perkins Rd/ Work Activity Program/SE Groups
• Yuba City/Behavior Support/SE Groups
Employment Service Division and our Independent Living Services continue to provide essential service support at all locations.
If you have any questions, please contact your Case Manager, Chief Rehabilitation Officer Vic Wursten at (916) 813-4337 or email@example.com, or Rehabilitation Compliance Manager Dawn Horwath at (530) 308-3589 (work), (530) 648-4047 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRIDE’s top priority is the health and wellbeing of our staff, employees, and individuals receiving services, and we are committed to keeping you fully informed as the situation evolves.